- Science and Complexity by Warren Weaver, American Scientist, 36:536 (1948)
- Technology and Applications for Collaborative Learning by Greenwald et al. In: Smith, B., Borge, M., Mercier, E. and Lim, K., eds. Making a Difference: Prioritizing Equity and Access in CSCL, 12th International Conference on Computer Supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL), Pennsylvania, USA, June (2017).
- We Feel Therefore We Learn – The Relevance of Affective and Social Neuroscience to Education by Mary Helen Immordino-Yang and Antonio Damasio, Mind, Brain and Education (2007).
- Innovation in technology enhanced assessment in the UK and the USA future scenarios and critical considerations, Carlo Perrotta Technology, Pedagogy and Education, 23:1, 103-119 (2014).
- Tactical Language and Culture Training Systems: Using AI to Teach Foreign Languages and Cultures by W. Lewis Johnson and Andre Valente, AI Magazine (2009).
- Education for Y’all: global neoliberalism and the case for a politics of scale in sustainability education policy by Marcia McKenzie, Policy Futures in Education, Volume 10 Number 2 (2012)
- Complexity and the Culture of Curriculum by William E Doll, Educational Philosophy and Theory, Vol. 40, No. 1, (2008)
- Maker culture and Minecraft implications for the future of learning by Dodie Niemeyer and Hannah Gerber, Educational Media International, 52:3, (2015)